Friday 27 February 2015

Music Crush #17

I'm sure past Music Crushes have made my love for all things acoustic obvious and that's the main reason I love this week's song. The tune is constantly stuck in my head on repeat (in a good way) making me want to listen to it again, and again, and again.

This Wild Life

~~~

Pink Tie


I found this song when I was searching YouTube for some new acoustic music to listen to and an awesome playlist called "Sexy Ass Slow/Acoustic Songs" (yep, that was the actual name of the playlist), was where I found this song.

It's one of those songs that gets stuck in your head and, although it's quite chilled out, it's still got a good, non-depressing beat to it.

Definitely worth a listen! This is the version I found on YouTube and fell for, so here you go!


Katie x

No comments:

Post a Comment