Monday 23 June 2014

Music Crush #3

Hello!

A new week, a new Music Crush!

This week, I'm completely and utterly in love with...

5 Seconds Of Summer
~~~
Don't Stop


It's so catchy! As soon as it comes on all I want to do is dance around the room and sing along... Okay, never mind want, I do dance around the room and sing. I pray for anyone who is in hearing distance because I'm definitely not the best of singers!

5 Seconds Of Summer sure can sing though! I've loved them for a heck of a long time but their music just keeps maturing and getting better every song they release! I can't wait for their new album to be released; it's going to be amazing.


What song are you loving the most this week?

Katie x


Have you read the previous Music Crushes?

3 comments:

  1. Hey I love your blog! Lovely content. It reminds me of mine. I am totally loving 5SOS at the moment. What hotties.
    Good luck with your blog
    Love Emma
    www.emmaviews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thank you! I went to see 5SOS live a few years ago and I fell in love with them! I agree, total hotties - especially Ashton ;)
      We have some really similar ideas when it comes to music, your blog is lovely!
      Katie x

      Delete
  2. Heya,
    So I'm not the only blogger here in love with 5sos! Check out my blog for posts just like this.
    Keep up the amazing work :)
    Anna x

    ReplyDelete