Monday 22 December 2014

Music Crush #16

It's Music Crush time!

I debated over what song to choose for a little while and then I decided I had to choose the one song that has been stuck in my head for the last week. So stuck I've been walking around work singing it to myself - I did get some weird looks, before you ask!

What is the song that's been on repeat on your head, you ask?

Hozier

~~~

Take Me To Church


I have no clue what it is about this song that has had it whirring around my head, maybe it's the strong beat or the powerful voice. I don't know. But I do know I've memorised all the words and the tune is constantly playing in my little brain. 

At first I wasn't sure if I actually liked it or if it was one of those annoying songs that plants itself in your head and you just can't get rid of it no matter how hard you try, but I've actually rather grown to like it and now love it.

It's unique. Or at least I think it is. I don't know any other songs that sound like it. Nor do I know any singer with a similar voice.

It's become my new music obsession whatever the case.

Have a listen and see what you think for yourself!


No comments:

Post a Comment