Wednesday 10 December 2014

Music Crush #15 (Playlist)!

Hey!

Obviously this weeks Music Crush had to be Christmas song - the problem is, I can't decide which one. I know I have this problem a lot but this week it's big and it's real. Decisions are just not happening.

So we're going to mix it up a little bit and do a Music Crush Playlist. Uh huh. I'm mixing it up good!


In no particular order...

1.
Last Christmas - Wham!

2.
Christmas (Baby Please Come Home) - Michael Buble

3.
Driving Home For Christmas - Chris Rea

4.
I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday - Wizzard

5.
All I Want for Christmas Is You - Mariah Carey

6.
Merry Christmas Everyone - Shakin' Stevens

7.
Underneath The Tree - Kelly Clarkson

8.
Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow! - Dean Martin

9.
Do They Know It's Christmas? (1984 Version) - Band Aid

10.
Merry Xmas Everybody - Slade

11.
Run Run Rudolph - Kelly Clarkson

12.
Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas - Michael Buble

13.
White Christmas - The Drifters

14.
It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year - Andy Williams

15.
Finally, and definitely the best of them all...
Fairytale of New York - The Pogues


There! That is my Christmassy playlist! I love Christmas music and especially all of the old ones, they get me feeling all festive!

Katie x

2 comments:

  1. The Mariah Carey one is now just a given in our house. I'll have to check out the rest of your list. It looks like a great one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think Mariah Carey is a kind of Classic Christmas tradition that every house needs :) I have a Spotify playlist with them all on and I play them on loop throughout the whole of December!

      Delete