Tuesday 15 December 2015

Music Crush #21

It's such a long time since I've written a music crush that it feels so weird to be picking out a favourite song once again - back to being indecisive!

It's December, so it goes without saying that I've chosen a Christmas song. 

Now everyone knows the classic Christmas songs and they're normally involving Mariah Carey, Wizzard, Michael Buble, etc. etc. etc. But, in an attempt not to be predictable, I haven't chosen one of those people and instead I've chosen a more modern, newer favourite.

Kelly Clarkson

~ ~ ~

Run Run Rudolph


Now I'm a hundred percent sure that this is a cover on her album Wrapped In Red because I've heard this song a million times in the movie Home Alone. I'm also a hundred percent sure that I have no idea who originally sang it and I'm too lazy to go and google it, but if it bothers you that much than you can always google it yourself (like I probably will at three 'o' clock in the morning when it's annoying me so much I can't sleep!).

Basically, there is two main reasons that I love this song.
One: It's a Christmas song.
Two: It's a Christmas song sang by Kelly Clarkson.

And they are the only reasons I have for loving it but I do!


Katie x

No comments:

Post a Comment