Friday 8 August 2014

6 Pamper Night Necessities!

Hello!

I mentioned the other day that I'd spent the day with Megan and Sophie. Well, as well as going to the lovely little Old Hall Cafe (which I wrote all about HERE), they had some friends over and their mama had organised for us all to have a pamper night!

There are certain things that I think are essential to a pamper night, like:

1.

Face Masks


Who doesn't love a good face mask, cleansing all those pores and whatever else it is they're supposed to do?! Personally, I think I just looked like I had poo spread all over my face but it felt amazing, it was self-heating too which, aside from being one of the weirdest sensations ever, made my face feel all lovely and relaxed!

2.

Mani-Pedi's


Well, everyone needs to have pretty toes and fingers, a pamper night is the perfect place to fix those bare nails and chipped toe nail polish! I had Megan and Sophie do mine and I definitely have an interesting mix of colours on my toes...

3.

Movies


Find the best and most hilarious, belly-aching movie you can find and put it on for you and all your friends to sit and crease up in laughing fits! (We ended up watching Princess Diaries - Megs and soph are only 8 and 9, so the movie had to be age appropriate, obvs! Plus, everyone loves Princess Diaries).

4.

Selfies


Let's just be honest for a moment, selfies are an -anywhere-any-occasion thing, okay? So why the hell wouldn't you take a ton of them on your pamper night when you all have face masks on and look like crazy people for painting your face with, what is essentially, mud?

5.

Sweeties!


Once again, sweeties are an anywhere-anytime-occasion thing in my opinion but you need extra sweet treats at a pamper night, because you're pampering yourself, so why not treat your tummy too?!

6.

Hair Accessories

Not only do you need to sit and do each others hair making sure you all look fabulous but you need a few flower crowns too - duh.


Obviously those are just what I deem as 'essentials' and I've probably missed things off or put things on that you wouldn't have thought of but I'd love to know what you do on a pamper night - as you can tell, we had an awesome treat night!

Katie x

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had great fun, well that's what pamper nights are for :D

    ReplyDelete