Sunday 29 June 2014

Memory Lane

Hello!

I'm making a new scrapbook so I was sorting through some pictures today and I found some really cute, old pictures that I thought I'd share with you!


This is my niece and nephew who are now 11 and 13 years old, needless to say this was a hell of a long time ago! I really wish I could remember how long ago but I'm guessing maybe about five or so years.


This wee pup had an obsession with the bottom of this cupboard. She took all the books out, apart from the dictionary, and slept in there for as long as she could. The bigger she grew the more books she took out, until eventually she couldn't fit in there at all - if only she was still so little!


Christmas 2006 - I look soooo young in this photo... too young! But look at Kate! The same little girl from the first photo but even younger!


This was my grandma and grandpa's doggy, Heidi. She was the most gentle dog ever. She was scared of her own shadow most of the time and followed my grandpa everywhere he went (including the bathroom), she was super cute though.


Here are Megan and Sophie when we went camping three or four years ago. In other words these are Daisy's big sisters! As you can see, they were excited for our camping trip.


And, finally, this is Daisy only a few days after she was born. She was so tiny - if anybody tried to hold her like that now, she'd wriggle her way out of it!

I think that's enough of a trip down memory lane for today... It's even made me a little teary.

Katie x

No comments:

Post a Comment