Monday 9 June 2014

Music Crush #2

Hello!

It's that time of week again where I have to make a decision on what my favourite song of the week has been... It's never an easy decision.

I decided (after a very long deliberation) to choose the song I've been listening to most this week and that is...

*drum rollllll*

Hunter Hayes
~~~
Wanted


It is such a cute song! The lyrics are what really catch me, I think.

I don''t know whether it's the literature student in me or the creative writing one, or maybe it's just a me thing, but I'm the kind of person that listens to the lyrics more than the song itself and the melody (although it has to be good to a certain extent if I'm going to listen to a song at all, it is the tune that catches you before the lyrics, after all). 

I wanna wrap you up,
Wanna kiss your lips,
I wanna make you feel wanted

How can you not love someone who is singing lyrics like that? Maybe I'm just too soppy and sentimental but I love them.

Surprisingly, I quite like the underlying country tone to it, too... 

Overall, this song gets a ten out of ten from me on the cuteness scale!

What do you think?


Katie x

No comments:

Post a Comment