Monday 2 June 2014

Music Crush #1

Hello!

I've had an idea... Not always a good thing, I know, but hear me out.

On a previous blog I shared with my friend, we did a weekly music crush and I was thinking of starting it again on here, because I really enjoy sharing what my current musical loves are and there are tons of them. 

However, to try and switch it up a bit, because I listen to all sorts of different music all the time, I thought I could do a weekly music crush and then in the last week of a month do a mini playlist of all my favourite songs that month, as a round-up type thing... Let me know if this floats your boat, tickles your pickle, dings your dong, blah, blah, blah, or if you'd just prefer it to be a music crush every week or just a playlist at the end of the month... Yeah... Let me know!

So, getting down to the business!

I have so many favourite songs all the time, and I know every week I'm going to face the difficult decision of having to just pick one but it's good for me to exercise my decision making skills every so often... Right?

This weeks Music Crush was easy though!

Drum roll, please!

Sam Smith
~~~
Stay With Me


I love, love, love this song!

Who would have thought that anybody could make a one-night-stand sound romantic? Well, Sam Smith certainly thought he could and he sure did.

It's a beautiful song and the lyrics are equally as beautiful, even though I'm very aware of how strange that must sound when you think of the topic of the song but they really are.

Take a listen, I know you'll love it.


Katie x

No comments:

Post a Comment