Sunday 1 June 2014

The Cute Days

Hello!

I am loving being back at home because it means so many of those cute days that I just love!

Yesterday I took Daisy Doo (her name isn't actually Daisy Doo - it's just Daisy but we add the 'Doo' on the end because, well, why not), my goddaughter, out for the day and it was soooo cute! Or maybe it was just her that was cute... Whatever the case, she made the whole day cute! Basically, there was a whole lot of cuteness!

Her sisters were off to see One Direction with their Mama, so it meant I got to spoil her for the whole day!

It's beautiful weather at home (for once) and there was no way we weren't going to make the most of it, so we ended up at the park. Of course, I took tons of pictures but here are just a few (we'd be here all day if I posted them all!).















It's days like this that I've missed since going to uni and I can't wait for more!

Katie x

No comments:

Post a Comment