Monday 30 June 2014

Music Crush #4

Hello!

As some of you may know, I went on a rather adventurous (if that's what you want to call it... possibly more disastrous, actually) road trip with my brother the other day - don't worry though, I documented the whole thing HERE, just for you!

Anyway, a road trip with my brother means some of the best, old-school music of our lives, that we both stupidly sing along too, and it's that road trip CD that has inspired this weeks music crush...

This deserves an epic drum roll, with a guitar riff and maybe even a bit of bass...


Fall Out Boy
~~~
Sugar, We're Goin Down


I remember when this song came out and I loved it straight away - I think it's one of those timeless rock songs that never gets old... In fact, I think most of Fall Out Boy's songs are timeless!

This song just gives me so many good memories, mainly of my brother and I rocking out to it on our many road trips; it's a classic!

What do you think?


Katie x


Have you read the previous music crushes?

No comments:

Post a Comment