Thursday 3 July 2014

Cup-Coordination-Genius!

Hello!

Last night, on my midnight internet browse, I found this amazing cover of Lorde's Royals!

I'm not the biggest fan of Lorde or her music - no particular reason, I just never really caught onto her music like most people - however, this girl, Sarah Stone, has done an absolutely, freaking amazing version of the song.

Want to know what makes it so unique? She does the backing music with a cup! It's basically her own rendition of Royals by using a cup and, I have to say, it's genius!

I have no idea how long it took her to perfect this but I'm guessing it wasn't an easy task that she did in a day - I still struggle with just the simple cup song (I have zero coordination... it sucks), never mind this!

Honestly, I don't even have words to describe how awesome this cover is. You're just going to have to watch it and see for yourself!


On a scale of 1 to freaking genius - how incredible is this?!

Katie x

No comments:

Post a Comment