Thursday 31 July 2014

My Month In Pictures

Hello!

I decided to be super cute today and make a collage of all my favourite pictures from this month because, you may have noticed, I love to take snaps of all the lovely moments! Now I have the cutest collage that rounds up my month and all the beautiful things that happened this month.



Most of them I've probably already blogged about somewhere in this little internet world because I like to make sure I keep you guys all up to date with my life and I find it nice to look back on myself today and see all of the lovely things I've done.

There was my lovely grown-up niece's birthday and then, of course, Miss Princess Daisy's birthday (I wrote a little something for her HERE, if you want to pop over to it), then the day after was the James's birthday, and two days after was my Grandpa's birthday! There are way too many birthdays to handle in just one month!

I also had a night out with some of my friends from home amidst all of this and a day in Newcastle with my bestie. There have been plenty of days out with all of the Little (and Big) Ones that I can't even tell you about them all but I did posts on a few of them HERE, HERE and HERE. I also found time to have an operation on my ear at some point and get a job (which I did a little thing on HERE)! It's actually been quite a busy month now I'm trying to remember everything I've done!

Have you done anything nice this month?

Katie x

No comments:

Post a Comment