Monday 14 July 2014

Music Crush #6

Hello!

I've struggled slightly with this week's Music Crush because I've been listening to the same things over and over again, and those songs have already taken the lime light in previous Music Crushes.

That's why this week is a special Music Crush - rather than it just being one song, it's a whole EP by two girls who started off on YouTube, several years ago now, and it's been on loop on my iTunes.

Megan & Liz
~~~
Simple Life - EP


I did think about trying to choose just one song for the Music Crush but then I felt like I wasn't being fair to the rest of them.

So, the whole EP is my Music Crush!

However, if you do want just one song, aside from the obviously awesome song Simple Life - which the EP was named after - that tells you about the differences in their life since they moved from Nashville to LA and back, I would also suggest New At This - a great song if you've just turned eighteen (in the UK) or twenty-one (in America) because every word of it is so true about the new stage you start in life at that point.

Katie x

No comments:

Post a Comment