Monday 7 July 2014

Music Crush #5

Hello!

This weeks song has basically been the anthem to mine and my friends weekend, so I thought it was deserving of being the fifth music crush!


Tiesto
~~~
Wasted (feat. Matthew Koma)



I think this song was on in practically every different club we went to on Friday night and it just became our little anthem of the night!

It's a real feel-good song, it reminds me of what a good night I had with my friends and all of the fun and laughter.

I'm not so sure about the lyrics mind. Personally, I don't like us better when we're wasted - some drunk people do some really stupid stuff and I witnessed a lot of it on Friday - but I get the way it's saying when people are wasted (although please don't get wasted - it's always nice to remember what you did that night!) they let go a lot more, so some people like it... If that makes sense?

Anyway, here is the song, it's a great, up-beat one and if you're having a bit of an I-can't-be-bothered-with-anything, down day then I think this song will really help!


What's your weekend anthem?

Katie x

No comments:

Post a Comment